ITV racing in my opinion is a vast improvement on Channel 4 racing and has opened up the sport to those who not be the typical racing fan and may have limited knowledge.
Its encouraging that some of the bookies give extra promos for the big races that are on tv as its great to have a bet on a race you can watch on the big screen in the living room rather than be huddled over a computer or smartphone!
Bet Boosts are a relatively new bookie craze and it basically means you can boost your odds on certain bets up to a certain value.
In this case the boost is £200 a race which should suit all but the huge bettors.
I’ve repeated below the significant terms from William Hill’s site (please double check site for any adaptions)
1. Bet Boosts may only be used on William Hill’s UK mobile website or App;
2. One Bet Boost per customer, per race shown on ITV or ITV4 Racing;
3. Bet Boosts will be made available from 00:01 on the day of the race;
4. Maximum stake of £200 (or currency equivalent);
5. If you fail to use a Bet Boost it will expire and may not be used in any subsequent race;
6. Bet Boosts may not be used in conjunction with Flash Odds, Enhanced Odds, racing specials, free bets or any other promotion;
7. On Each Way bets, a Bet Boost will only be applied to the Win part of the bet;
8. Bet Boosts cannot be used on Tote or Pool Bets;
9. The Cash In Value will be calculated at the original price, and ignore the Bet Boost price;
10. Bet Boosts can only be used once and cannot be partially redeemed.
As you can see from the terms this offer is fairly easy to follow and covers you for 1 bet per race. A boost (if your bet wins) is a nice way to boost your price and it helps as it can be a pain chasing best odds around all the bookies so to get a boost on the odds is a nice gift and a definite help to getting more bang for your buck.
Also new users can claim the welcome offer of £30, so if you’re new check out William Hill which is one of the finest bookmakers in the world!
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.